Monday, March 8, 2010

Fw: Paalam!

 
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 8:38 AM
Subject: Paalam! (Bye)

I'll be calling later today, so this email will be kinda short..

First of all,

Aunt Mira,
Thanks for your letter. :) I don't think I ever saw the person you mentioned in your letter (I can't remember his name off the top of my head.. :/ ). He was probably volunteering in the Teaching Resource Center as a practice investigator, but I never saw him there.
If you're coming to pick up my stuff later today after I leave (thanks, by the way), I think I have to leave it in the mail room for temporary storage, not at the front desk.  So, probably, just come to the front desk and ask where you can pick up stuff like that, and they'll direct you to the mailroom. Thanks again.

To everyone else,
Thanks for your support.  Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers as I fly out.. I'm a little nervous and pretty excited.  My whole world's about to turn pretty much upside-down... It's gonna be a challenge, but I'll pull through it.  The trip there will be kinda fun (but looooonggg....).  Our teachers told us to hand out as many pass-along cards to people and share our message with as many people as we can.  It'll be fun (and kinda weird doing it in English at this point... O.o)

I sang my arrangement of "Come Thou Fount" at the departure devotional yesterday.  It was amazing. :D I was really happy with it.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  Ingat!
--Elder David Jones


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers