Monday, February 1, 2010

Fw: Kumusta po kayo! :D

 
 
Subject: Kumusta po kayo! :D

As a matter of translation (because, apparently, according to Darcy, Google Translate fails at life), "Mabuti ang mga bagay dito" means "Things are good here," not whatever else it was that Google spit out. :P So. Alam na ninyo.

Now that that's out of the way...

Things are still going well here. This week we got a new roommate. From Australia. Be jealous. ;P His name's Elder Newman, and he's really cool. He apparently went to the MTC before, a few months ago, but went home for a few months for some reason, so he already knows a ton about Tagalog. He'll be heading to the field in about 3 weeks. He's pretty awesome, and it's really nice to have someone in our residence to ask questions and stuff.

I found those books, by the way. They were hiding. :P

To answer your question, they always offer cereal as an alternative during meals. It comes in handy on those annoying days when every line is serving the same thing, and the thing they're serving is less than edible... :P Don't get me wrong, though, the food is usually okay, mostly... It's just, some days... And, no, they haven't served anything from the Philippines, and they probably won't. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

My music audition went well Thursday. The sister holding auditions was impressed with my arrangement, and she gave me some tips on how to sing it better, and said she could use me. She said she'll probably schedule me in somewhere as soon as she can, and I'll probably get an invitation in my mailbox to sing at a devotional or something in two weeks or so. I'm stoked. :D

It's good to hear that things are as crazy as ever in band. ;P R.I.P., cowbell...

Also. Richelle, 100 seconds?! Talaga?!! Grabe...

Anyway, I think that's all for now. Ingat! :D

Love,
Elder David Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers