Monday, November 14, 2011

Fw: greetings

 
 
 
 
Hey.  :D

Sorry this email is going to be a bit short...  I again spent most of my time trying to figure out BYU schtuff.  ^^'' Anyway, I printed out the housing contract, and I'll get that mailed out as soon as possible.

When I opened my email today, I got an email from the same lady that was emailing me before about other stuff, titled, "Incomplete application," in which she was like, "You need to complete your application for Winter Semester blah blah blah", then another one saying, "We just received word from admissions that even if you were to complete your application now, it would be denied cuz it's too late and stuff."  It sent me into a momentary panic in which I then went and checked all my application status and stuff online.  After a few minutes, I was like, >.> "...I already completed my application.  They already accepted it.  Thanks for scaring me, you jerks..."  :P

There was a health insurance waiver thingy that I had to fill out.  They were just making sure that I have health insurance.  So I filled it out.  Good thing I had that health insurance card.

Anyway, I emailed Bro. Klein, the french horn instructor, and asked him what classes and ensembles he would recommend for the first semester.  I also accidentally said "transfer" instead of "semester" in my email.  >.>  I've been a missionary for too long.

November 23rd is actually a P-day, because of temple day, but I'd still like you to take care of registering for classes for now.  Wednesday will technically be Tuesday for you, so you'll be able to get my email next week before registration.

Anyway, it's good to know that everything will be in order for when I get back.  Thanks for taking care of things.  :)

... I love giving talks while I'm jetlagged out of my mind.  :D  You have no idea.  It's great fun.  Well, let me know what exactly they want me to talk about so I can start throwing something together.  ;)

I'd write a bit more, but I'm already well over time.  ^^''

So....  Until next week, loff you all!  Ingatz!

Love,
Elder David Jones

P.S.  Five weeks na lang!!!  :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers