Monday, August 16, 2010

Fw: Haallloooo...

 

Herro!

Heeey... When Elder L. Tom Perry spoke at the MTC, we didn't get to shake his hand...  :P  And, no, we didn't get to go to the Cebu Temple dedication itself;  we watched it on screen at the Buendia chapel.  So I didn't get to see Thomas S. Monson personally.  It was still cool, though.  I'm glad the choir did well at Stake Conference.

Wow.. Jared George is receiving the Melchizedek Priesthood now? o.o I've been gone a while, haven't I?  I'm hardly gonna know anyone by the time I get back... :P  Is he preparing to serve his mission?

Next time you see her, tell Sister Guinto to tell Kyle I said hi.  Hiiiii!  :D  Wow..  He's lost 90 pounds so far?  That's hard to imagine...  I measured myself a few weeks ago at zone conference, and apparently, I weigh exactly the same as I did when I left the MTC. :/  Hm.  I guess the dinner appointments and all the walking have balanced each other out so far.

I don't even know how hot it gets over here; I haven't actually looked at a thermometer since I've been here.  All I know is that it's hot over here.  Sometimes it's only moderately hot, and sometimes it cools down a bit, but only when it rains.  But anway, enjoy the nice weather over there. :D

...When did we get halfway through August already? o.o That's weird...  It's amazing how the months and the transfer periods go by so quickly, yet sometimes the days seem to drag on...  I especially notice it when I get letters from people (mostly batchmates from the MTC, but I have actually gotten a letter or two from friends (Yay! :D )), and by the time I get around to writing them back, I realize that somehow several months have passed since I got their letters...  Whoops...  >.>

Have fun camping this week.  :D  Camping's kind of a foreign concept in this part of the world... Mostly because people here are like, "What?  I work for hours and hours a day so my family DOESN'T have to sleep next to a tree..."  O.o But anyway, I hope you guys have a good time.  ;P :D

Ano pa...

Oh, yeah, I ate chicken intestines the other day.  :D  Om nom nom...
They... They taste like chicken... Unsurprisingly enough. The consistency is a little weird, since they're, you know, intestines, but other than that, they... taste like chicken...

Not much else to talk about this week... That happens in the slightly shorter time between Wednesdays and Mondays.  They're not as eventful as the longer gaps between Mondays and next Wednesdays.  Cuz they're like, shorter and stuff.  o.o Next Wednesday is transfer day, so I'll let you know what happens then.  I will probably transfer, since I've been here in Boni 4th since the dawn of time (yes, the dawn of time WAS five months ago, thanks for asking. :D ).  I'm kinda hoping for a province area next, since the city... isn't the most beautiful place on earth... :P  But we'll see.  I don't have my hopes up too high, because there's also a large possibility that my hopes will be stomped into the ground and I'll be sent someplace like Pasay Zone, which is even deeper city.  D:  Whatever my fate is, I'll find out next Tuesday at transfer announcements.  There's been some talk that I'll become a senior for the first time, either this or next transfer, meaning that my companion will be younger in the mission than I am. I'm a little nervous about that.  Anyway, we'll see what happens.

Until then, ingat kayo lagi! :D

Love,
Elder David Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers