Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fw: Hey!

 

Kamusta!

I'm glad to hear everyone's been doing well.  We had interviews with the mission president this week, so P-day got shuffled to Wednesday again.  That'll happen occasionally, probably once about every two weeks or so, I think.

I'm a bit... slow... right at the moment... I've decided that the Filipinos are too short. :P I was walking earlier today and failed to see the low-hanging bar (yes, the one that everyone else passed under easily), and, well, next thing I knew, I was on the ground.  I hit it kind of hard, too... X.x So, yeah.. Ow.

Other than that, not much to write about this week.  Add quail eggs to the list of weird stuff I've eaten so far... O.o They're actually pretty good, especially with the sauce they put on them.  Om nom nom.

I told Darcy this, but to be honest, I haven't actually sent the postcards yet... First of all, just because I haven't had time yet.  And second, I wasn't exactly certain about the address Darcy gave me in her Dear Elders, but I guess it'll work.  And the third reason (and probably the most prominent obstacle) is that apparently there's no post office in our area.  :/ So I'll talk to the zone leaders next week and hopefully they'll be able to send them then.  So, again, you'll get them... eventually. :D Sorry about that.

Glad to hear things are going well.  I have been informed that my letters and pictures and stuff are being posted to my facebook account.  So I have this to say: 

HI, EVERYONE!!!! SEND ME LETTERS AND STUFF!! :D

That is all.

Darcy's April fools joke amuses me.  :D  We didn't actually do anything for April Fools.  I don't think they really celebrate it over here.  And certain April fools jokes probably wouldn't exactly fit within missionary rules anyway... ^^''

What's this I hear about a package from Mr. J with part of a barbed-wire fence in it? XD  Oh, Mr. J...

Anyway, that's all for now.

Ingat kayo!

Love,

Elder David Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers